Hello my lovely readers I am back with another post. This is going to be healthy food recipe which I tried and loved it. It is so easy to make and requires less ingredients. So lets get started.
Cilantro/ corriander leaves - a bunch
garlic - 2 cloves
ginger- 2 tsp
lime juice- 2 tsp
olive oil - 5 tbp or depends on how creamy you need the pesto
chilli flasks- 2 tsp
peanuts- 1/4 cup
salt- to taste
- In a food processor add peanuts, garlic, ginger and chilli flasks and blend it together till the peanuts gets coarse.
- Add lime juice , salt, olive oil and cilantro in the processor and blend together.
- Add olive oil if required. Regularly use a spoon to stir around the blender to make use everything is blending together.
- Taste for salt and heat.
- Transfer into a bowl and use it on the spaghetti. Delicious cilantro pesto is ready to serve.
- Serve it with roasted vegetables or mashed sweet potatoes.
Enjoy the recipe.