Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Review of Rosehip oil

" You can't keep out of trouble by spending more than your income"


Hi everyone I wanted to do a review on a product which I have been using for 3 months now and its time to do a review. Before telling what the product is I want to tell that my skin type is combination skin which sometimes be a bit on a dry or oil side. That depends on the climate but mostly dry. I used to have clear skin but for the past 8 months my skin is at its worst breaking out in cheek areas and on chin. I think my hormones are acting on which leads to acne. And you all know the worst of acne is the scars it leaves. I got my scars on both my cheeks. I tried many products but no improvement what so ever. Then I tried this product which is organic one and its called "Rosehip oil ". 

I bought it from Priceline and the brand is Sukin. I have been using this for 3 months now and I am loving it. The product comes in a glass bottle as showed below.


The applicator is a filler type one. The oil is yellow in color and has a oil consistency. The oil has a bit of natural smell a bearable one. The oil gets absorbed easily like a serum.

It leaves a sheen to the skin.I would use this after my cleanser and toner. I usually take 3 drops on my fingers and then pat it on my face. I prefer a damp skin because the oil glides on the skin so well. Gently massage it on the skin and I use another 3 drops on the neck. I started seeing results after 5 weeks.


My skin was brighter, even tone not a drastic improvement but noticeable. My acne scars are fading and the breaking out has reduced. Most of all my skin feels so soft and supple. 
my verdict about the product is

Product: Sukin rosehip organic oil
Amount: 25ml
Price    : AUD 19.99
Texture: Feels like serum, a it greasy
Results: Fading scars, hydrated skin, brighter complexion
Recommendation: Would prefer this to dry / combination skin
                             Use it at night
                             Have to try this product its organic
                             Leaves the skin soft and hydrated

Verdict:  Must have product bit of patience required ( 4/5 points)

Sukin website : www.sukin.com.au
Priceline website : www.priceline.com.au


Support my favourite brushes from Furless brushes who support rescued animals. 

P.S these are my honest opinion and I bought the product with my own money. I dont get paid to do review

No comments:

Post a Comment