Monday, September 23, 2013

Spring outfit 1- colorful dress and accessories.

" Life is really very simple, but people insist on making it complicated"

Hello my wonderful people,
Hope you are doing very good. Its getting warm in Australia and it time to wear bright colors. I love this time of the year because the sun is out and has chillness in the air and cherry blossoms are blooming. Its a perfect time to wear colorful dress. The city has become so colorful. If you are in Australia don't forget to visit the flower show called FLORIADE in Canberra. I will post my visit to floriade. Look out for that.

So this post is going to be the spring outfit and how to dress it up. I have taken a colorful dress which has many colors and with patterns on it. I prefer floral design which are fabulous for any season. This dress suits the spring and summer as well. The colors in the trees matches the colors in the dress. The dress has a strap which ties on the back it helps to give shape to your body.  
The dress has a deep v neck which can be adjusted on the back. This gives us more opportunity to wear statement necklace. The necklace I am wearing is made of colored stone and suits the dress.
I have also added a pair of bangles which is made of floral design and weaved by thread over it. It adds more color to the dress.Bangles are my favorite it has pink and yellow thread on them which pulls everything together. 

 




I bought the dress from SES it a Asian shop which has amazing pieces at affordable price. The price is 15AUD

The necklace is from Diva and price is 10AUD.
www.diva.com.au

The bangle are from India. I bought from ebay seller. 
http://www.ebay.com.au/?clk_rvr_id=507606112871


Check out website. I have both trendy outfit and ethnic items for sale.   


Hope you all like it.

Cheers
PPA;)

No comments:

Post a Comment