Wednesday, September 24, 2014

OZSALE HAUL

"If you do not change direction you may end up where you are heading"

Hello everyone
Its has been long time since my last post. This post is going to be about few products I have been loving. I love doing online shopping and I love to buy from Ozsale (www.ozsale.com.au). The products I bought are
Michael Todd eye cream:
This is a Eyeosonic Duo Sonic-Ionic Serum Infusion System infuser and organic eye cream. This is a total eye treatment  which comes with a eye cream and a serum infuser. The cream is 15 ml and feels buttery and light. I apply small amount around my eyes and then spread it with the infuser. The infuser had a steel head and vibrates. This helps the penetration of cream and its so relaxing.
Price AUD 30








2. Maybelline color show in nude.
I have been loving this color which is perfect neutral color.
Price AUD 1.50





3. Maybelline salon manicure.
This is a strengthening nail polish which dries quickly and keeps my nails strong.  
Price AUD 1.50


Cheers
PPA






No comments:

Post a Comment