Wednesday, May 15, 2013

DO YOU HAVE A TARGET?

       “Nobody ever wrote down a plan to be broke, fat, lazy, or stupid. Those things are what happen when you don’t have a plan.” – Larry Winget

Hi everyone

Have you ever had a feeling that when you have everything but you feel there is still something missing. I am too depressed as my heart wants many things which is so damn hard for me to get. There is a long list which I started to put together from a young age. But some are silly now. I sometimes wonder how others get things done but I lag behind. I dont believe in luck but there is some sort of karma which decides whether you are  worthy or not. 

The next step you take is whats going to change your life. Mark targets and make sure you give your best to it. Now coming to the target lets join together and list the target which you want to reach. A monthy target to start with and here is mine

1. Reduce 5 kg by June

2. Give full effort to get job

3. Create many drawing and painting

I think 3 targets should be fine to start with. Its my personal wish. Lets see whether I have what it takes to be a successful person.

All the best.  

No comments:

Post a Comment