Friday, May 24, 2013

Face of Australia mineral therapy illuminator

“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”

Hi everyone
Its time for a review. I am so excited about the product. I did lot of research before buying this product. I was so eager to buy a illuminator which gives me the glow rather than having junks of shimmer in it. I have used powder illuminator but I want try cream one. The product is Face of Australia mineral therapy illuminatore in the color angel glow which is a gold / bronze color.


This product promises to give gorgeously glowing skin with Light-reflecting illuminating liquid for the face and body to create a gorgeous sheen with a touch of colour.

Features & Benefits

• Pure mineral formula with Jojoba, Vitamin C & E
to protect and nourish the skin.
• Pearlised, light-reflecting formula
• Suitable for sensitive skin

I tried this product and I am loving it it gives me a glow and sheen to my face. The applicator is just a normal tube. The product is creamy/ watery consistency. 
The product with flash
The cream without flash. Once you blend the product it leaves a nice glow to the skin and blends well into the skin.

Pros:
Has a creamy consistency 
Glides on to the skin easily
The product comes in 50ml so its going to last for a looooong time

Cons:
The cream dries quickly so u have to work soon

I would recommend this product to everyone. It can be a highlighter for tan skintone and can be used as a bronzer for fair skin type. 

VERDICT: 5/5 
Love this worth the price and excellent quality. Keep up your quality Face of Australia.


You can get it from Priceline, Target, Kmart. 
RRP: AUD$14.95

Cheers


Support my favourite brushes from Furless brushes who support rescued animals. 



P.S Its my honest opinion and I bought it with my own money. 


No comments:

Post a Comment