Friday, May 31, 2013

My weight loss journey

Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice"

                                       Wayne Dyer

31/05/2013 

This is my online journal where I am going to start a journey to reduce my weight or lets say become toned and healthier.  
I tried a lot one after another but I am not a person who does anything in consistent. I am going to try my best to follow certain things which is required to change my shape.
I have pear shaped body and weighing 63kg. My weight should be around 55kg. I am going to loose weight by going for walk and cutting sugar. 
I will post pictures of what I eat and time spend on exercising. 

Problems:
Double chin
Belly fat
Fat thighs
Love handles
Arm fat

Things To do:
30 mins of yoga ( Shilpa's yoga method)
30 mins walking
Do face yoga method exercise for arm, flat stomach and jawline

Things to take in:
Start and end the day by drinking warm water
Eat less rice
Eat less fried items
Eat fish
 
I think this must be fine to start with. So if you are a person who want to loss weight then join with me. Become a subscriber and I will follow you. Lets encourage each other. My target is to fit in size 12. 
 
End result is
I WANT TO FIT AND LOOK GORGEOUS IN THIS DRESS

G0123B-XXL-03.jpg


G0123B-XXL-02.jpg

All the best 

No comments:

Post a Comment