Thursday, June 6, 2013

Update one 06/06/13

  " Never never never give up, you can do it and you will do it"
                                                                                                                     - PPA

My journey of reducing weight started and it has been 3 days since I started small changes in my lifestyle.Its so hard but I am trying to do it. My first aim is to stop sugar but that was so hard. So I  have reduced the amount by half. Its so damn hard for me to drink tea without sugar so I am drinking tea with half amount of sugar. I have reduced the portion of the food and eating more greens. I am doing exercise at home because it was raining. Today I went for cycling for the first time for half an hour. I think I am going to continue it.Doing face yoga method have caused me pain in my neck so I gave a two day rest. Now the pain is gone I am starting to do the neck exercise from tomorrow. Since I have eating less food I am not able to have a sound sleep and not having energy I think once I start exercising I will feel more pumped up. Its the first one month which is crucial if I try to do everything till the end of June I can continue my healthy life.

Things I am doing:

Cycling 
Face yoga method
Shilpa shetty yoga
Using half the amount of sugar

Trying to Do:

Go for walk
lifting weights
Abdominal exercises at home

No comments:

Post a Comment