Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Review of BYS - An Australian Brand

" Life comes with ups and downs"
PP

Greetings everyone

This is a short and sweet review of two products from the Australian brand BYS. This cosmetic line provides affordable makeup like the NYX and ELF brand in America. If you are starting with makeup then try this brand for trails. The BYS products are worth the price and have a pretty good quality.

The two products which I am going to review are
1) BYS 18 color palette mix 1 

The palette pic without flash light

Palette pic with flash light

The eyeshadow palette contains only shimmer colors. The colors vary from blues, pink, purple, gold and bronze shimmers. The eye shadows are quite pigmented and  has a creamy texture when applying. The best thing is they have less fall outs compared with other eye shadows. The shadows does not crease for 3 hours and has a nice sheen when applied less. The only disadvantage is that some eye shadows have a white shimmer to it so the color does not pop out. For example the coral, pink and pale blue color just shows as white shimmer which is not pleasing. Below I have swatches of the color white, baby pink, blue, gold, antique gold color and grey color. Out this most color look like white shimmer. 


2) BYS lipstick in naked rose L31

The lipstick is so creamy and butter like texture. This a nude lip color with a hint of pink to it. This color so looks so good on me and my perfect nude color. 

Swatch without flash

Swatch with flash and lip swatch



I have been using this color for everyday makeup and loving it. Sometimes I top it with the pink lip gloss for more pinky lips. The lip stick does not have any smell to it. I have tries other color from the brand but did not like it. This is only color I prefer. I have also tried BYS shimmer pearls but I hated it. it had a chemical smell to and I did not even put it on my face. The worst product ever BYS shimmer pearls. 


BYS products can be bought from 
Top Bargain shops
Kmart

Verdict:
BYS 18 color palette - 2.5/5
BYS lipstick naked rose - 4/5

Will I repurchase it : No I would like to try other products. These are not my holy grail products.

Cheers :)


Support my favourite brushes from Furless brushes who support rescued animals. 


*********************************************************************************
This is my honest opinion and I bought these products with my own money. I am not sponsored to do review for the products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment