Sunday, June 23, 2013

How to cope with stress? Suggestions pls

Hi everyone
This post is just for me. I am stressed out to the maximum.
I am becoming depressed which inturn is driving me crazy and I want out.
Do you know that everyone changes in time. They are all the same except different packages that it. Everything is the same. You cannot except anything anymore because one disappointment after another. No one is treating anyone as they should treat them. One cannot be adjusting all the time. If you reach the maximum bending they can do life will be miserable. World is full of lies lies lies. you should have something for people to acknowledge you. Even then rules are different for male and female. Dont consider that life will be full of roses there will be stinging thorns in it. I dont know what to grab to stay calm. How can someone be so stupid. Everyone are equal in the damn world. If you cannot understand anything in this post its because this is just for me.
I need to relieve myself from it. Please any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment