Monday, June 24, 2013

Walk near the lake with my hubby

                                  " From a small seed a mighty trunk grows 
                                     so wait until the tree is strong to show off "

Hi everyone 
It's winter in Australia which is worst with very cold nights and this weather was accompanied by rain which is so bad in weekends. The weather was a kind of romantic so me and hubby took a small walk near the lake. You have be there to see the natures beauty wow. The lake was covered with thin layer of fog and  you can see the buildings trees peaking out of the fog. It's like natures playing hide and seek. I took some photos and I am sure that my iPhone did not do justice in picking up the beautiful colour of the lake. I guess something is better than nothing. My hubby was whining because it was cold but I insisted him to come, which in-turn turns out to be a nice romantic walk. There is nothing compared to the walk near the lake with slight drizzling and holding hands with the person who is love of your life. What a feel just enjoyed its like pumping the love in the busy lifestyle. I would love to share it with the photos with you.

     
           
          Lake Ginninderra, Belconnen
 
     

    


   

   



Support my favourite brushes from Furless brushes who support rescued animals. 

                                                           
 Cheers
  PPA:)

No comments:

Post a Comment