Friday, June 28, 2013

Target, Aliexpress Haul

" Everyone is a painter and a sculptor of their own life"

Hi everyone 
I just went shopping to Target and bought a scented candle. Its a French lavender scented candle jar which was on sale. The price was 7$ and worth the price. The pic below




The other product is urban decay naked palette 2. I have been thinking to buy the palette for a long time but as you all know its quite expensive. I came across Ali-express website which sells them at a low price (9$ shhh) so I thought to give it a try.If I love it and can use daily I will buy the original one. I ordered 36 days ago and just received it yesterday. Wow I am so impressed with the product. The product is like the UD palette and even the eyeshadow was pretty pigmented and so soft and is a dream to apply. The pics of the palette and the swatches are below. It also comes with the UD brush which is of good quality. I am so satisfied with the product. The one thing in buying from Ali express is the shipping time to reach you is long and you have to be careful of the sellers. Buy from a seller who has more transactions and feedback is good just like ebay. 

 







Product purchased
Target  www.target.com.au
Aliexpress www.aliexpress.com

Have any of you in Australia tried the cosmetics brand called Coral colors which apparently sold in many pharmacies. If you have tries it just leave a comment regarding your opinion. I am thinking of tying it. So please comment below.

Support my favourite brushes from Furless brushes who support rescued animals. 


Checkout my website

Cheers
PPA

.....................................................................................................................................................................
I bought the products with my own money. 







No comments:

Post a Comment