Sunday, July 7, 2013

Review of Lakme sun expert

" Road to success is always under construction No one said it was going to be easy"
                                                                                     
Hi everyone
This is a short review of the product which is essential for summer. This is a sun block cream from the brand Lakme. The product name is Lakme Sun expert. The product is from Indian brand and I bought it from chennai. I have been using this product for one year now. And I am loving the product.



The product is white in color. The cream smells amazing and does not leave the skin oily. Will totally recommend it. Its not waterproof and has a bit a shinny particles in it but very hard to notice it. 

I would give this product a 4/5 




Support my favourite brushes from Furless brushes who support rescued animals. 


Cheers






No comments:

Post a Comment