Monday, July 8, 2013

Simple home/party decorations

" Never never never ever give up"

Greetings everyone
Its hard to decorate your home with minimum amount. You don't want to spend more money but you want your house to look put together. So I went on hunting for stuff to buy under budget and came across many items. But I am going to share each one separately as it needs some working to do. When things come in low cost there is some more work to do to bring its true beauty. 
Don't worry the work needed is simple as its only beginners work. If you want to buy bargains just take a walk in the dollar store. Believe it or not there are many items in the store which will suit everyones needs and the good thing is it cost less. I am planning to decorate my house for my hubby's birthday party. I don't have much money to spend so I am putting all my talent in the table to decorate under budget. I know its seems difficult but its better to personalize items than to get something from shop. Lets start
First thing we can do is to lit tea candles which will lift up the spirit of the house. So I bought some tea light candles which you can get anywhere from supermarket to candle shop. 


Decor 1 using water beads

Tea light candles
Bowl to place the candle
Water beads

 Water beads before adding water. 




Water beads are beads which can be soaked in water and they become 100 times their size. The beads can be bought in different colors. Its easy to use and looks amazing. The beads must be soaked for 8 to 14 hours. Please follow the instruction given in the pack. 
Once the beads are swollen you cannot stop playing with it. Then once you have played with it just fill the bowl preferably glass or even designed glasses. Then just place the candle on the top and lit it. Dada...  simple way to just give a bling to the house. The light reflects on the water beads an looks awesome.


    Photo with flash


Decor 2 using as a plant medium

This beads can be used as a medium for the indoor plants. I have some succulent plants at home and use this as the growing medium for plants. 



You can also use recycle glass bottles as pots for the plants. 

Hope you guys liked it

Cheers
PPA

Support my favorite brushes from Furless brushes 
https://furless.com.au/?partner_id=7426

My website
www.ppashop.webs.com 




No comments:

Post a Comment