Monday, July 8, 2013

Hey Shopping haul

Greetings everyone

I went for shopping today and bought few accessories from Diva and dollar shop. There was a sale on Diva and I thought to go in and have a look. And there were many items on sale. I loved the products I bought  and wanted to share it. Below are the products. 


I like blue color and this earring was so good I bought it from dollar shop and the price was AUD 3.00 Yay. And the black one is also AUD 3.00 so excited to try this black one. 




Three items for AUD 10. I bought a necklace and 2 earrings as shown above.
I also bought a necklace and earring set for 10AUD. I like this piece because its so nice and I dont have any accessories in brown color. 

Hope you all liked it. If have any haul just send me your blog name I will check it out. 

See you


Support my favourite brushes from Furless brushes who support rescued animals. 

https://furless.com.au/?partner_id=7426





No comments:

Post a Comment