Thursday, July 11, 2013

June Favoriates


" Don't worry about anything just keep swimming keep swimming"

Hi everyone 
This is my June favorites. I have a mixed variety of stuff to share with you. I love the month June because I celebrate my birthday on June. So excited to share with you my favorites. As you can imagine I spend a lot of money on gifts so I dont buy cosmetics or reduce the items bought. Lets get started

Neck and chin massager

I have been using this to massage my jaw line since I have double chin. This helps to remove the fluids which tends to clog in the face. This helps to eliminate the fluid by releasing them to the neck area. I have been doing face yoga method as well as eating healthy. This gives me a extra lift to maintain the v shape in the face. I bought it from ebay fro 3 AUD.


LED tea light candles

I use them on the table, bed and everywhere which gives a nice look. And the best thing you need not worry about burning anything. They are so cute and useful. I bought it from the dollar store for 4AUD. 






Swisse Ultivite energy tablets


These are multivitamin energy tablets that gives the water a citric orange flavor to it. The effervescent tablets gives energy and helps in improving your performance. I use them because its better to drink flavored water than plain water. This gives a boost when I do exercises. One bad think is after drinking my pee looks bright yellow in color which is freaky. Buts its normal.  



Face of Australia face base Primer


I have been using this for a log time and love this primer. Its a oil free primer which helps to keep your makeup last long. This helps the foundation to glide well in the face. I bought it from Priceline.



3 concept eyes lip pigment

This is a lip pigment which is like a lip cream. The product is from a Chinese brand called 3 concept eyes. I am in love with the product. I bought it from ebay for 2 AUD. The product is creamier and leaves a nice tint. The color I bought is a bright purple color. I use a lip pencil to tone it down to suit my skin. Loving the product planning to buy more colors as well. 


These are my favorites for the month June. I would like to know what are your favorites. Just comment below and let me know. If you have any questions please comment below. Follow my blog for more update on my weight loss journey. 

Cheers
PPA :)



Checkout my website

My favorite brushes from furless brushes and support them




P.S I bought all the products with my own money. All the review are my honest opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment