Saturday, July 13, 2013

Update on my weight loss 2

Hi everyone
Just an update on my weight loss journey. I have lost 3 kgs in the 6 weeks which is good. 
Things I am doing:
Drinking hot water with lemon juice first thing in the morning
Drinking a cup of hot water before sleeping
Controlling the portion of food intake
Twice a week I am just eating protein diet such as egg white or grill chicken for lunch
Eating atleast 1 avocado a week
Drinking atleast 1smoothie with strawberries and blueberries

Things trying to do:
Go for walk atleast 30 mins
Do exercise for toning the body
Do core exercise
Do aerobic exercise or dance more
Reduce the intake of salt and sugar

Planning to do:
Do dry brushing to remove the toxin from the body and increase blood circulation.
Do yoga for relaxation

Hope I will do this to reach my goal.

Cheers 
PPA :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment