Saturday, July 20, 2013

Myer mini haul

" Dream is not what you see in your sleep

is the thing which doesn't let you sleep"

Dr Abdul Kalam  


Greetings everyone

I went to the shopping mall yesterday. I had a 10$ voucher in Myer so I went to have a look. They are having a lot of clearance sale and there is a 40% discount in pretty much all the items. I roamed around and finally came across 2 items which I loved. So I wanted to share it with you guys. I bought a small quilted bag and a beige color purse.


Handbag mint color with chain straps

Its looks like the Channel handbag which came ages ago, This is a small size bag and is great when you go for outing and need both hands for taking pics and doing stuff. The chain is pretty long and came be used as shoulder bag and crossway bag. The price is AUD17 in Myer. The cloth inside is thick and the quality is pretty good. This bag is good for me because when I take the big bag my husband gives all the stuff and fills my bag. So I have to carry a heavy bag all around. So yay for me. 



Front view

Inside view

Single zipper purse in beige color

The purse has a tiny flower designs with a golden background. There is a detail of gold color in the zipper and hands down it has the smoothest zipper. The cloth inside the purse is cotton and has 12 slots for cards, 2 slots for cash and coin purse in the middle. The price is AUD 10. Love it  


 
Front view flower designs.


Back view plain design 

Inside view 

Hope you guys enjoyed it
I have another post with my ebay haul I am waiting for items to reach me.
Take care

Cheers
PPA:)



Checkout my website

Check out my favorite brushes from furless cosmetics brushes

https://furless.com.au/?partner_id=7426

a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/9866001/?claim=ck8aaaz3728">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>




No comments:

Post a Comment