Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Makeup on a budget post 1

  "All birds find shelter during a rain .
   But Eagles avoid rain by flying above the clouds.
   Problems are common ,but attitude make the difference"
                                                                                                      -Dr A P J Kalam


Hi everyone
Hope you all are doing good. This post is about makeup under budget. I am a person who likes to save money on makeup especially in Australia because all cosmetics are expensive here. I like to spend money on skincare and buy the very necessary things from branded ones. So I am looking for alternatives which cost me less fortune in makeup. In short quality makeup in affordable price. I went to Priceline and Target and got some products which were of good quality and less price. There are many inexpensive brands in Australia but the quality are not so good in some of the brands. 

I bought few products from a pharmacy which has the brand called Ulta3. They have many products at a affordable price. The product are


1) Concealer stick in shade medium

The concealer is smooth and has medium coverage. The concealer is build- able and blends easily. The price is AUD 5.95. The only bad thing the product is less but for the price its worth it. Must try it. They have only 3 shades so the shades that fits you is hard to get.  The pics are taken without flash.


2) Ulta3 lipstick

The lipstick is a matte one and the color so good. The color is coral and stays for a pretty good time. The price is AUD 3. Will review its lasting power after using it.

 


The other brand is Essence. This brand has many awesome products and the quality is so good. I bought many products before and I loved it. I like their eyeliners and mascara. The products I bought are

1) Essence long lasting eyeliner in color cool down.
Its a pretty royal blue color with a sheen to it. Its so creamy and last long.
2) Essence eyeliner in color Its all me.
Its a like a beige color. I cannot use white eyeliner because it looks odd on me. My eyes are not bright white they are dull white in color so I prefer beige color to give a awaken eyes.




The price is AUD 2.50. The swatches are below. They are well pigmented and glides easy on my eyes.


3) Essence all about matt

Its is a finishing powder to mattify your face. Its their season collection called 50's. I haven't tried the product so will give a review on it in detail. The price is AUD 4. 




The pics shown below the powder blended. The left side is without flash and right side is with flash. 

I am going to do a detailed review on each after testing it out and check their lasting capacity. Please leave your comments below.

Cheers
PPA;)

Take a look at my website

Check out my favorite brushes from furless cosmetics brushes

Website



No comments:

Post a Comment