Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Night time routine

          "Its does not matter what you are thought to be but what you are"

Greetings everyone
This is going to be my night time routine.I used only moisture for a long time but once I crossed 25 years I started caring about my skin. The mistakes I did in the teenage started showing in my skin. I started getting wrinkles near my eyes and mouth. My expression lines where getting predominant. So I tried many products so the product keep changing. The products mentioned in post are being my go to items which I reaching frequently. And the best part is I am loving it. 
The products are

1) Ponds pure white charcoal cleanser
I use this on the morning and night. I have a details review on my morning routine post. Just look for details.

                 

   
2)Clinique eye cream
I am using this for from May.Till now the area around the eyes are moisturised but I don't see any change in the wrinkles. I am going to give another 2 months to see any results. 
               
  
3)Sukin Rosehip oil
I have a very detail review about the product in my older post. Just check it out to get a big picture about the product. 
    
  
4) Cenovis women multi vitamins & MINERALS
I make it a point to take multivitamin tablet at least once a day. even thought I try to eat healthy I sometimes let it go so its nice to know you are getting all the nutrients your body needs. I take once capsule in the morning or night after meals. 
 
               
    
  
5) Vaseline or petroleum jelly
I have been using vaseline for many years I love this for my lips. I also use this for my eyelash and eyebrow to condition them. To be frank my eyelash are getting longer and thick. This helps to condition my eyelash so they grow. 

                 
   
These are the products which I use at night time. So just list your products so that I can give it a try.
Please do subscribe to see more reviews and all sorts of things. 

Have a great day

Cheers
PPA:)


Checkout my shop
www.ppashop.webs.com

My favorites brushes are from Furless cosmetics brushes

No comments:

Post a Comment