Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Look 1 bright orange lip

Hi all
I thought of doing makeup look which is easy to do and is great for beginners and help them to achieve a put together look in a hurry. The products you will need is less ,so you can try it out before buying heaps of makeup. Its a beginners look.
This look can be used for running errands, evening night out and girls night out.

Things needed:
  1. Moisturizer
  2. lip balm
  3. foundation
  4. powder
  5. bright lip stick
  6. shimmer eyeshadow
  7. dark brown eyeshadow
  8. matte white color for highlight
  9. lip gloss    
  10. Liquid liner or gel eyeliner
Step 1:
Moisturize your face and neck. Apply lip balm on the lips.
I used my Palmer moisturize and nivea lip balm.

Step 2:
Apply foundation, a small amount is needed. If you need a full coverage use another layer of foundation. You can also use the foundation to conceal your problem areas. 
I used my Maybelline Fit me foundation in 320. 

Step 3:
Use a powder to set the foundation. If you want a dewy look don't apply the powder.
I like to use powder so my foundation last long and prevent the face becoming oily. I use Maybelline fit me powder in 310.

Step 4:
Fill in your eyebrows with the brown shadow. Apply the brown shadow in our crease to deepen your eyes. Then use the shimmer color in the center of the eyelid and inner part as well.
I used my my Urban decay naked palette 2 tease, copper and foxy for my eyes. 

Step 5:
Apply eyeliner on the upper and lowed lash lines.
I used Loreal gel eyeliner on my upper lash line and essence long lasting eyeliner in black on my lower lash line.

Step 6:
Apply loads of mascara for fuller and voluminous  lashes.
I used Australis voluptulash  mascara and Essence all in one mascara.

Step 7:
Use the lipstick as the blush and apply it on your cheeks and blend it in.
I used my Ultra3 lipstick in color red carpet.

Step 8:
Apply lipstick which must be a bright color which gives this look a pop of color.

Step 9:
Apply lip gloss on the center of the lip to give a pouty look.

Tada you are finished. Now lets see the finished look.







Hope you try this look out and write your comments.

Cheers
PPA:)

Have a look at my website
www.ppashop.webs.com

My favorites brushes are from Furless cosmetics brushes
https://furless.com.au/?partner_id=7426





No comments:

Post a Comment