Saturday, August 3, 2013

Shades of Pink my favoriates

"Beware of little expenses because a small hole can sink the ship"

Greetings from down under

Hope you all are doing good.I was just arranging my makeup area I found that all my lipstick are pink shaded. I don't have any other range. Either I have pink base in everything. I also had same colors with a small difference in their color. Whenever I wear new lipstick I would ask my husband how does it look? He did not find any difference in the shade and will tell its the usual color you wear all the time. I would be so pissed and thought humm boys!!. But when I came to know while cleaning I had very similar colors of lipstick. 

               

All the lipstick are my favorite ones and I love wearing them. Since I don't like doing experiments with new color and wanted to be in my comfort zone. Now I am going to try other colors. So below are my pink shades of lipstick which will be perfect for Indian skin tone or tan skin tone.


Maybelline color sensational lipstick 





Essence lipstick 










Lakme lipstick 





 Lacura mineral lipstick

                                       






Cheers
PPA ;)




Checkout my website

My favorites brushes are from Furless cosmetics brushes
https://furless.com.au/?partner_id=7426

No comments:

Post a Comment