Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Its time for ebay haul

       " A person who follows a crowd will never be followed by a crowd"


Hello my stars
How was your weekend? Hope you all had a blast. I spent all my weekend taking rest and relaxing myself.
This post is a ebay haul. I have ordered it last June and I received it last week. All the item were free shipping so it takes a long tome to reach me. I mostly buy products such as jewels, household items or good deal products from ebay. I have never bought a handbag from ebay. I have been wanting to buy this particular  bag and I have done quite a lot of research on it. I checked youtube videos for handbag hauls and read blog post. So finally I made my mind to buy one bag and see how it works out. I was having one bag in my mind and while browsing through the ebay I came across the product which had the auction  I bid and I won the handbag for 7AUD with free shipping.

Korean Handbag large

This hand bag was made of PU leather and had nice quality cloth inside the bag. The size of the bag is large and can accommodate lot of stuff. There are 2 small pouches where you can put your mobile or cards there. There is also a small zipper compartment for important stuff. The bag comes with a attached coin purse. I love this feature because I used to put my keys in the bag and will be struggling to get my keys out when I need them in urgent. Now I am using this coin purse to keep my keys. So when I need them I can just reach the attached coin purse and grab the keys. 




Statement necklaces

I bought 2 necklaces from ebay as well. These pieces are so inexpensive and looks great. The necklace are not too big and its of good quality. I was looking for a green color necklace just to give a pop of color to my dress. Its the trend now to accessories with colors and give a  pop of color to make other basic colors work. When you feel that you are not in the mood for dressing up just wear a statement neck piece and it will give you a dressed up look. This is a nice trick to make your old clothes look good because the attention goes to the necklace. I will put different looks using these great pieces in my coming posts. The price of these 3AUD each with free shipping. 






Take care

Cheers:)
PPA


My favorites brushes are from Furless cosmetics brushes











No comments:

Post a Comment