Sunday, August 11, 2013

Clinique all about eyes cream review - good or bad


" Everything has beauty but not everyone sees it"
                                                          -Confucius

Hello my lovelies

If you have read my previous posts you would have known that I was using Clinique all about eyes rich eye cream. I started developing wrinkles under and corners of my eyes and dark circle. I started using it by May and I told I will do a review on it. Hence the review.

About the cream it is just like butter and is so moisturizing. I apply it in morning and night. My skin feels soft and hydrated in the morning. The cream have reduced my darkness around my eyes and reduced puffiness. The wrinkles were deep before but now its getting better. I still have wrinkles around my eyes but not deep. I still have fine lines in the corner of my eyes no improvement in that. 

It has been keeping my under eye area moisturized. I know everyone loves this but it did not do wonders for me. For the price 58AUD I thought it should do more things than just moisturizing. I am just disappointed with the results. I have half of the bottle left. So I am going to finish it and then will post the update about the results. 


                      

The top pic was taken on June and the bottom one in August. As you can see just a fine reduction the depth of the wrinkles and darkness around the eye has reduced. I took pics to compare. Frankly till now I wasn't amazed with the results. Lets see if any changes occur. 

Please follow my blog using bloglovin or blogchicks. You can also use your email address for subscription. Just add me on the google+ and get updates about my blog.

Support me by following me. 


Buy Clinique eye cream from

Clinique
www.clinique.com.au
Myer
www.myer.com.au

ebay store
http://www.ebay.com.au/?clk_rvr_id=507606112871


Checkout my favorite brushes from Furless cosmetics
https://furless.com.au/?partner_id=7426



Checkout my website

Checkout my previous posts and leave your comments.

Take care

Cheers
PPA;)




No comments:

Post a Comment