Tuesday, September 10, 2013

DIY SERIES - INDIAN BEAUTY SECRETS



"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead."

- Benjamin Franklin



Hello my lovely readers

Hope you all are doing good. Sorry for the delay in the post I was just busy with personal stuff. As you all know I am from India. My grandma used to tell me many beauty treatments using just household products and mainly plant derived products. Even though I used to think thats all crazy I obeyed  her and she would apply paste on my hair and face. They did not smell good and does not show any difference in a short period of time. I remember scolding my grandma for doing this to me but now I know the worth of the herbal treatments. May my grandma rest in peace I still remember her when I follow some of her DIY face pack and hair mask. 

Natural products are the best thing you can provide your body, hands down. The cons of natural products is it takes commitment and time to see results. In this busy world people need results asap so they prefer chemical and other methods. I know what you think , ya I use chemical products as well. But I make it a point to use natural products when ever I can. So enough of blabbering this post is going to be DIY treatments.

DIY series 1:
Hair mask for follicle:
As you all know the follicles have different growth stages and sometimes they go to sleep stage which causes hair loss. So we have to revitalize the hair follicles for them to start the growth stage. 

Things needed:

Onions and lemon
                        
Method :

Peel the onion ( preferably Spanish onion) and cut into chunks. Then blend it in a blender. You can also add lemon juice to reduce the odor  Once its blended take a cotton ball and just dip in the onion juice. 



Apply it on the roots you should feel a tingling sensation or feel heat on the head don't be scared its common. Leave it for 20 mins and then wash the hair in regular way. 

Use:
Onion juice helps in hair growth and vitalizes the hair follicles.


Hope you all will try it and get benefit from it. 


Cheers
PPA

Subscribe to my blog for more beauty secrets.



Checkout my website







No comments:

Post a Comment