Tuesday, September 3, 2013

August Favorites 2013

"Ability is useless unless its used"



Greetings everyone
This post is all about my August favorites 2013. This month I did not buy lot of stuff. But I did buy very essential ones and items which were on my wish list for a long time. The favorites include skin care, makeup and hair products. So lets get started.
The first product I have been loving is 

1) Alpha H liquid gold: I have a detailed review of the product on my previous post. I have been loving this product. My face is becoming brighter every day. Must try it.
                                              
2) VLCC Personal hair care Ayurvedic henna: This is a herbal product which is powdered henna leaves. This is so good for the hair it helps in conditioning your hair. This powder must be mixed with water and then applied on the hair. This gives a reddish color to your hair. If you have blond hair it turns into reddish orange color. So be careful in applying it. I usually mix it with brewed tea concentrate and leave it overnight to get a darker color. I have few gray hairs so I wanted to cover them. This gives the amazing smell after washing. Your hair fells thick. It can be used as a pre-treatment before coloring your hair which helps the hair dye to last longer. I only use this brand because they have amazing quality products. I bought of ebay seller who ships product from India. Just click on the ebay logo on the right side of the post or use the link below for the seller. Price is AUD10 for 100gms. I know there are many henna powder in ebay but sometimes they have chemicals in them. So I prefer this brand.
3) Beauty blender: After many people raving about this product I wanted to try it. I bought it of ebay and the way it blends the foundation is wonderful  Its gives the flawless finish. If you have never bought it please try it. I did not buy the original one because it was a bit expensive. I bought it for 6 AUD from the same seller. I tried it and it was good. The quality is good. Its worth trying it. You wont be disappointed. 



4) Australis mineral lipstick in color salsa: Its a cream finish lipstick and I like the color its a pink shade with orange undertone to it. 




       

5) Aveeno daily moisturizing lotion : I love aveeno products. I have used their brightening cleanser and its so amazing. This a body lotion which has the smell of wheat and its so moisturizing.  



                                                  



ebay seller: peterpa1506


Checkout my website

Checkout my favorite brushes from furless cosmetics
http://furless.com.au/?partner_id=7486



Cheers
Prabs :)






No comments:

Post a Comment