Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Finally bought Alpha H Liquid Gold

"Greater the obstacle greater the glory in overcoming it"


Hello my shinning stars
I am so excited to write this post. I have been watching videos after videos, reading blogs after blogs and reviews after reviews for more than 4 months now. And finally I did it I bought the LIQUID GOLD. Yay to me. I have been confused whether to buy it or not. I have seen many beauty gurus rave about this product and I wanted to try it. 

So what is Alpha H Liquid gold, its a  skin resurfacing treatment which uses low pH to diminish wrinkles, pigmentation and sun damage. It has glycolic acid which acts as a overnight facial which helps in brightening and revitalizes the skin. That mean dead skin layer is removed paving way to new layer of skin cells which gives a brighter skin and less wrinkles. 

Alpha H brand is an Australian brand (Amen to that) which have their own line of skincare using the glycolic acid. They have a set of skin care routine and is quite popular. 

The ingredients in the product:
Glycolic acid which exfoliates and brightens
Licorice extract helps to soothe and brighten dark spot and pigmentation.
Silk protein improves skin clarity and radiance.
How to use:
I use only few drops of liquid gold on cotton pad or ball and then apply it all over the face avoiding eye area. I even apply the left over onto my neck. It says only to use alternate days and not apply any cream over that. I use my eye cream because I dont apply the liquid gold near my eyes and I have very dry skin. 

 At first I had a little tingle sensation like when you apply lemon juice on the face. Don't worry its bearable and it diminishes after a while. You have to see the look in your face the next morning. My face glows and I stare into the mirror reaping my overnight facial results. My hubby did not see any changes no surprises there :) I am kidding. He compliments me all the time. Back to topic I have been using it for a month now. I am in love with it. My scars are getting lighter and my face is getting brighter. I can see dramatic change in my skin its feels so soft and glows from  inside. Will recommend this product to everyone who has pigmentation, acne scars and sun damaged skin. Should try it. 

I bought it from Absoluteskin website there are many online portals to buy it. I found that absolute skin website had the best offer. This product is a bit expensive. The liquid gold comes in 100ml and 200 ml.I bought 2 bottles of 100ml Liquid gold for 47AUD which was on sale. I made a profit by buying 2 bottles for the price of one. Will be doing a review with photos to compare the changes. 

Cheers
PPA:)


Absoluteskin website



No comments:

Post a Comment