Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Priceline Haul

" Mind is like a parachute they only function when                                                  opened"

Hi everyone 
This is a Priceline haul yaaaay. Priceline in Australia is having a half price sale on Maybelline products and 20% off in many other brands. This means its time to spend money which is worth it. As you all know cosmetics in Australia cost a lot. So I went and bought a few products an use the sale.



1) Beauty essentials BE mud mask 

I have been looking for mud mask to use and I finally found the right one for me. It has strawberry extract, rosemary extract and yarrow extract. All the BE products are paraben free. I like to use products with plant extracts.
Price: 2.49AUD




2) BE clean gentle eye makeup remover

I am not a big fan of makeup remover because I usually cleanse my face to get rid of makeup. But recently I have been using mascara a lot and its hard to get rid of mascara with cleanser. So I purchased it. I tried it once its not irritating and did not have any smell. 
Price: 2.49AUD



3) Maybelline Fit me foundation in 320

I bought this because its half price which a gain to buy. The normal price is 19AUD and I bought it for 9.47 AUD.




 4) Savy grapefruit nail polish
I love this color. Its gives a healthy look to the nails with a pinkish color. Love it
Price:0.50AUD





 5) Australis Color inject mineral lipstick in color tango
Its a golden glittery orange color.








6)Essence top coat nail polish

             
                    

If you are in Australia checkout Priceline.

Cheers
PPA:)

Priceline
www.priceline.com.au

ebay store
http://www.ebay.com.au/?clk_rvr_id=507606112871

Checkout my website
www.ppashop.weebly.com

Checkout my favorite brushes from furless cosmetics
http://furless.com.au/?partner_id=7486


No comments:

Post a Comment