Tuesday, October 22, 2013

MY FAVORITE ESSENCE PRODUCTS - AUSTRALIAN BRAND/ AFFORDABLE COSMETICS WITH GOOD QUALITY

" A person who lives right, and is right, has more power in silence than words"

Hello my lovelies
This post is going to be my favorite in the Australian brand called Essence. Its a brand which has many good quality and its so affordable products. I have tried many products in this brand and have enjoyed using the products. So let me share the products which I love in this brand.

                           

The products are

ESSENCE EYELINER:

                          
The color which I love are 
Cool down ( its a blue color)
Black fever ( black color)
Everybody's darling ( its a nice purple color)
All I want ( its a dirty white color)

                         

ESSENCE LIP LINER:

My all time favorite lip liner is 
In the nude

                       

ESSENCE EYEBROW PENCIL:
In color Brown

ESSENCE LIPSTICK:
The color which I love is 
Fairytale
                   

                   


ESSENCE 3 IN 1 CONCEALER:
This concealer has 3 shades like green, pink and beige color. 

 

ESSENCE MATT POWDER:
This product helps in mattifying the face.

                               

ESSENCE MASCARA:
The mascara which is waterproof multi-effect mascara. 
                     
                     


Hope you like this post.


Cheers
PPA:)







No comments:

Post a Comment