Monday, November 11, 2013

October Favorites 2013

"When you jump in joy, beware that no one is moving the ground beneath your feet"

Hello my lovelies
Hope you are doing great. I was stuck with work so I couldn't post anything. Now I am back.
This is my October favorites. There are few products which stood out of the others and I was using them a lot this month. So lets get started.

1) Essence lip gloss 
I bought two colors me and my ice cream and pretty witty. 




These are nude and berry color lip gloss. They are pigmented and lasts for a pretty good time. They are little bit sticky and has no smell. 

2) Garnier eye roll
I have been using this in the morning and it has reduced the puffiness but no change in the dark circle. 



3) JLo Glow perfume 
I am loving this perfume. It smells so good and lasts for long time. An affordable perfume with a long lasting scent. I bought it from Priceline. Sometimes they have perfumes in sale and affordable price.


Hope you liked my post.

Cheers
PPA





No comments:

Post a Comment