Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Ebay haul

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises"

Greeting my readers
Its time for ebay haul. Yay...
I did not buy a lot but a few so its a mini ebay haul. 

So lets get started.
I bought a hair removal spring. I tried it and it is good. It removes baby hairs and it hurts a bit but it is bearable. It was only 4AUD. 





















I bought a 6 pair hoop earring which was on sale for 2AUD. Its usual hoop earring of different size. 







I bought a makeup brush set with wooden handle. It had 12 pieces of brushes good for eye and face makeup.


 




 


 










All the brushes were soft except one. Other than that everything was good and I am loving it. I cleaned them before using them. Th price was AUD 13.


Cheers
PPA

No comments:

Post a Comment