Saturday, October 5, 2013

September Favorites 2013

"Skill and confidence are an unconquered army of a person"

Greetings everyone
My favorites for September is here. There are only few things which I have been loving.I did not do a lot of shopping. This has a mix of items I have been loving this month. So lets get started. 

1) Australis color inject lip gloss:

I have been into lip glosses lately and have been liking this one. This is from Australian brand Australis. I love many products from this brand and its affordable. I bought it from Kmart. These lip gloss are color intense and smells good. I have the color "polka" which is a hot pink color. The pigmentation is so good that it even hides my pigmented lips. If you have a medium to tan skin tone it  looks amazing. The lip gloss is sticky other than that it is so good. Love this and recommend it. The price is AUD 11.45.

                   

                        

Lip swatch with flash on.
                                    
                                    
2) Vaseline body lotion :

I have been loving this body lotion. The smell is good and leaves my skin soft and hydrated. Its does what it says on the bottle. 

                        

3) False eyelashes from ebay:

I bought clear strand eyelashes from ebay and have been using it a lot. It looks natural and makes my eyes look bigger. It has clear strand and it is invisible. I bought 10 pairs for 3AUD. 

                      

4) Garnier pure zone matt solution cleanse:

I bought this cleanser from Reject shop. This cleanser comes with a silicone brush. I have been loving it. The brush is smooth and does not damage my skin like the facial cleanser brush. This is for acne skin type. I have been having breakouts so I am using this and loving it. It smells very good like fruity and cleanses my skin perfectly. The price was AUD 3. 


Hope you all like the post.
Let me know what are your favorites.

Cheers
PPA:)


Kmart

Reject shop







No comments:

Post a Comment